About Our Organization
Touching the lives of people coping with serious illness takes dedicated services and special support. At HopeHealth, that is our focus — providing innovative care with the utmost skill, compassion and respect.
Established in 1981 as Hospice of Cape Cod, we were one of the nation’s pioneer programs. Today as HopeHealth, we serve thousands of people each year — delivering a wide range of services throughout eastern Massachusetts and Rhode Island.
Our HopeHealth family of services includes:
- Hope Hospice
- Hope Care for Kids
- Hope Dementia & Alzheimer’s Services
- Hope Academy
Learn more by calling (800) 642-2423 or visiting HopeHealthCo.org.
Hope Dementia & Alzheimer’s Services
Hope Dementia & Alzheimer’s Services provides information, education and support for people with Alzheimer’s disease or a related dementia — and the families and professionals who care for them. Caring for someone who has Alzheimer’s disease or a related dementia can be a difficult physical, emotional and mental challenge.
Caregiving can go on for years and requires special understanding, patience and skills. Hope Dementia & Alzheimer’s Services is here to help. We provide a wide range of services for those caring for a loved one living with dementia and their family members, healthcare professionals and community agencies. Programs include:
- A telephone helpline
- Initial assessment with the caregiver and other family members for counseling and disease education
- Development of care management plans
- Ongoing family support and counseling sessions
- Support groups
- Respite grants
- Memory screenings
- Referrals to local agencies
- Dementia certification and ongoing education for healthcare professionals
- Annual professional conference focusing on current trends in dementia care education